Sales Support Executive
As part of the company’s growth and expansion, the company is looking to appoint a Sales Support Executive to support the commercial growth of the business.
This individual will be critical members of the UK business, with the responsibility for delivering the passion, commitment and commercial focus required to meet our business ambitions and objectives, enhancing the reputation of the brand within their respective responsibilities and contributing to the future success and direction of the Company.
As part of Hope & Glory’s growth and expansion, the company is looking to appoint a sales support executive to our UK team to assist in the continued growth of the business. This will be a key role in a small but busy team with responsibilities that will include Lead generation, general sales and sales admin support. The Sales Support Executive will also provide essential telephone support to customers and maintain excellent relationships, with occasional face to face support when required.
This is a unique opportunity to take a key role in a young and exciting company and be part of its journey during this exhilarating period of growth.
Hope & Glory® is an Award-winning, premium British tea brand looking to return Britain’s Glory days of teas to the UK and across the world.
Headquartered in Hertfordshire, the Company is small but growing with exciting ambitions. Led by an experienced senior management and business advisor team who have worked tirelessly to build Hope & Glory® on strong foundations ensuring the Company has a very exciting future ahead.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Provide reliable and positive telephone support to internal and external customers
- Make proactive outbound telesales calls to identify leads and/or follow up enquiries
- Make appointments with prospect/existing clients
- Handle and process incoming sales enquiries and sales orders
- Keep CRM systems updated and accurate
- Assist with admin and client support for field sales team
- Provide order fulfillment assistance
- Responding to incoming telephone calls, email requests etc. and sending out sales and marketing material
- Provide credit control support
What do we need from you?
- Highly organised and resourceful with the ability to multi task
- Ability to develop and maintain relationships – with customers and partners.
- Excellent, positive, efficient telephone manner and the ability to communicate well
- Able to work independently, as well as part of a team, to achieve results.
- Persistent and resilient
- Experience with Excel & MS Office
- Calm and courteous manner
- Competency in email communication and presentation
- Good oral and written communication skills
As a Company, as well as having the right experience and attributes for the role and Company, we place particular focus on the emotional intelligence that our team members display in their ability to work with other people and the commitment to “go-beyond the call of duty” in a fast-paced, demanding and growing Company – with the empathy, professionalism, maturity, optimism and unreserved drive to deliver – these are critically important traits to us.
Applicants must provide evidence that they are eligible to live and work in the UK