Key Account Executive
As part of Hope & Glory’s growth and expansion, the company is looking to appoint a Key Account Executive to our UK Sales & Marketing team to assist in the continued growth of the business.
The successful candidate will be a critical member of the UK business, with responsibility for delivering the passion, commitment and commercial focus required to meet our business ambitions and objectives.
This is a unique opportunity to take a pivotal role in a young and exciting company and be part of its journey during this exhilarating period of growth.
The location for this position is flexible, with a preference for London and South East England.
Hope & Glory® is an Award-winning, premium British tea brand looking to return Britain’s Glory days of tea drinking to the UK and across the world.
Headquartered in Hertfordshire, the Company is small but growing with exciting ambitions. Led by an experienced senior management and business advisor team who have worked tirelessly to build Hope & Glory® on strong foundations ensuring the Company has a very exciting future ahead.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Promotion of the Company’s brand portfolio and its value proposition to its core customer / client targets
- Business planning to ensure a coherent, well thought out plan is executed to deliver the commercial targets set
- Key account management ensuring there is a win:win relationship for both the Company AND the clients
- Support strategic direction of the Company
- Make proactive outbound telesales calls to identify leads and/or follow up enquiries
- Keep CRM systems updated and accurate
What do we need from you?
- Business to business background, ideally field based
- FMCG sales experience preferable
- HORECA experience (desirable)
- Customer focused
- Growth mindset, with a bias for action and results
- Highly organised and resourceful with the ability to multi task
- Ability to develop and maintain relationships – with customers and partners.
- Positive, can do attitude
- Able to work independently, as well as part of a team, to achieve results.
- Persistent and resilient
- Strong computer literacy – Excel, PowerPoint, Word and Outlook
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent Attention to detail
- Full UK driving license
As a Company, as well as having the right experience and attributes for the role and Company, we place particular focus on the emotional intelligence that our team members display in their ability to work with other people and the commitment to “go-beyond the call of duty” in a fast-paced, demanding and growing Company – with the empathy, professionalism, maturity, optimism and unreserved drive to deliver – these are critically important traits to us.
Applicants must provide evidence that they are eligible to live and work in the UK.