Would you like some tea with your cake?
Show off your baking skills on Twitter!
We love cake! Cake is a glorious institution and a must when partaking in the traditional afternoon tea break.
We would like to shine a light on all the fabulous home-bakers out there by offering a cup of tea in exchange for a picture of your masterpieces (or not!).
All you have to do is retweet us and reply with a snap of your home baked Victoria Sponge and we will send you a complimentary cup of Hope & Glory Darjeeling tea.
Where there’s tea, there’s hope and where there’s cake, there’s glory!
Terms & Conditions
- Only one entry per household please
- Pictures must be of a ‘home baked’ Victoria Sponge cake – variants such as lemon etc. are fine, and we are happy to receive entries from privately owned bakeries and patisseries as long as they have been baked on-premises.
- In order to receive your complimentary tea sample we will message you to find out your preferred delivery address and contact email address.
- Recipients will be invited to participate in a Tea Tasting Survey after sampling their Hope & Glory tea
- Recipients will have the opportunity to join the Hope & Glory Tea Salon to receive further samples and invitations to Hope & Glory Tea Experiences