It’s as easy as 1,2,3. If you’re not 100% satisfied with your Hope & Glory purchase please return it to us using the following steps:
- If you’ve simply changed your mind and the item you ordered is not longer required you may return it to us within 10 working days in full re-saleable condition (undamaged and unused with all original packaging and labels) for a a full refund. (Excludes original P&P. Please note the cost of return will not be refunded).
- If by some freak stroke of (un) luck you have received a faulty product please return it to us immediately at Lal Kila Cos. Ltd., Unit 11, Such Close, Letchworth Garden City, Hertfordshire, SG6 1JF, United Kingdom.
- We will investigate the matter more thoroughly than Bergerac or Holmes put together and pinky promise to following-up with you on your preferred resolution. We will also endeavour to refund all return delivery charges.
- We also advise you get a receipt for all items posted via Royal Mail as proof of postage. (Please check with us regarding the best way to return if outside of the UK).
- Any refunds for returned items will be made after the goods have been returned.
- Once the product has been received, the refund will be processed within 10 working days.
- All refunds will be made to the credit / debit card used to make the original purchase or, if paid in cash, we will provide a Hope & Glory credit note.
- Alternatively we can provide H&G product to the full value of your returned items. We hope you can understand, that, if any article is damaged in the return through a lack of packaging it cannot be refunded.
- If you would like to cancel your order prior to delivery simply log into My Account in the top right hand banner on the Hope & Glory site and select cancel from your Recent Orders. If you don’t have a Hope & Glory account simply email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will refund your payment as soon as the email is received. Please allow 10 working days for it to show in your bank account.