We’ve prepared the following in the unlikely event you’re not be 100% satisfied with your Hope & Glory tea or tea gift purchase:
- If you’ve simply changed your mind and the item you ordered is no longer required you may return it to us within 10 working days in full re-saleable condition (undamaged and unused with all original packaging and labels) for a full refund. (Excludes original postage and packing. Please note the cost of return will not be refunded).
- If the unimaginable happens and you receive a faulty or damaged product, please return it to us immediately at Lal Kila Cos. Ltd., Unit 11, Such Close, Letchworth Garden City, Hertfordshire, SG6 1JF, United Kingdom.
- We will investigate the matter thoroughly and promise to follow up with you on your preferred resolution. We will also endeavour to refund all return delivery charges.
- Please get a receipt for all items posted via Royal Mail as proof of postage. (Do check with us regarding the best way to return if outside of the UK).
- o Any refunds for returned items will be made after the goods have been returned.
- o Once we have received the product from you, the refund will be processed within 10 working days.
- All refunds will be made to the credit or debit card used to make the original purchase or, if paid in cash, we will provide a Hope & Glory credit note.
- Alternatively, we can provide a Hope & Glory tea product to the full value of your returned items. We hope you understand that if any returned article is damaged through inadequate packing, this cannot be refunded.
- If you would like to cancel your order prior to delivery, simply log into My Account in the top right hand banner of the Hope & Glory tea website and select ‘Cancel’ underneath your Recent Orders. If you don’t have a Hope & Glory tea account simply email us at email@example.com. We will refund your payment as soon as the email is received. Please allow 10 working days for it to show up in your bank account.