Hope & Glory and the Hospitality & Catering Expo
Hope & Glory are pleased to announce that we will be getting involved at the H&C Expo at the Celtic Manor on the 16th – 18th July 2018.
Tea is an experience to savour and enjoy. The Hope & Glory Tea experience will be taken in by every visitor immediately as they enter the exhibition hall (where? Celtic manor resort/International Convention Centre Wales?) in July. Tea will be brewing and the aromas from eleven different tea blends will greet visitors on arrival. If their sense of smell then leads them to the Hope & Glory Tea area, Nina, Bharat and the Hope and Glory Tea team will be there to greet them.
The H&C EXPO brings together British hospitality and catering professionals together to show their products and services, and to discuss industry opportunities and challenges and we’re delighted to be taking a lead on some of those debates through involvement in the Sustainability roundtable and the Innovations Den, as well as our presence throughout the event.
If you’re attending the event or thinking about attending, you can find us at the following activities:
- Golf Charity Day on Mon 16th along with the BBQ
- Sustainability Roundtable as co-chairs – a vital opportunity to advance the debate and share best practice on making the commitment to sustainability in food supply and retail. Wed 18th at 10:00.
- Innovations Den on Wed 18th – a chance for growing brands to pitch their offering to buyers and investors
- Hope & Glory Exhibition Stand – we’ll be running our stand to inform and educate on great tea
- Hope & Glory Teas being served all throughout the event at the Cafe – Stay hydrated with the finest tea in the land.
Make sure you say hello if you see us and we hope we get to sit down with a cup of tea!